Check out our new selection prices for red deer hunting in Bulgaria:
Calf – 100 €
Hind – 150 €
Up to 4 kg – 300 €
Selection of red deer trophies – 30 % less than the above stated prices
Hunting period: all year round
We’re already halfway through October! Woodcock hunters know what that means:
Woodcock season here in Bulgaria starts on the 1st of November. Join us this winter and tests your skills in the best country for woodcock hunting in Europe! For more information, visit our website at: www.faviaviaggi.com
Have you seen our Monteria offers for this winter?
A Monteria is a traditional Spanish driven hunting method in which a group of hunters are spread around a certain area of a hunting estate while a pack of hunting dogs chase the game animals in their direction. Whether the hunt takes place in a valley or near a hillside, the terrain plays a major role. Hunters typically get the chance to shoot many and different trophies. This is a unique hunting method every big game hunter should try at least once in their lifetime, and we have carefully selected the best hunting estates in Spain that offer this type of hunt, and the best packages available! For more information, check out our Monteria offers for this winter HERE
Fallow deer season is at its peak! The best time to go hunting for fallow deer is during their mating period, which is going on right now and lasts until the end of the month. For more information on fallow deer hunting in Bulgaria, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s a bit of trivia hunters might find interesting about the numeration and use of wild game in Bulgaria!
– Red deer – the average use for the country is 13, 57% – 3789 animals. 513 red deer have been shot in 2016.
– Fallow deer – the average use for the country is 24,09 % – 2057 animals. 988 fallow deer have been shot in 2016.
– Roe deer – the average use for the country is 8,50 % – 9422 animals. 2080 roe deer have been shot in 2016.
– Mouflon – the average use for the country is 14,91 % – 603 animals. 123 mouflons have been shot in 2016.
– Wild boar – the use for it has been set at 66,36 % from the stock or 62874 animals. 36000 wild boars have been shot in 2016.
– Hare – the average use for the country is 10 % – 34801 animals. 7227 hares have been shot in 2016.
– Pheasant – the average use for the country is 32 % – 52280 animals. 30473 pheasants have been shot in 2016.
– Partridge – the average use for the country is 27 % – 91066 animals. 38111 partridges have been shot in 2016.
– Rock partridge – the average use for the country is 7 % – 1205 animals. 282 rock partridges have been shot in 2016.
Ogni anno, da metà settembre a metà ottobre circa, i cervi maschi, che solitamente vivono in gruppetti monosessuali, si separano per sfidarsi a suon di bramiti. Camminando per i boschi, in questo periodo si odono suoni strazianti e di intensità impensabile. Durante la stagione degli amori, sono avvicinabili con maggior facilità perchè distratti dalle femmine. Può capitare di scorgere anche un solo cervo maschio con 5 o anche 10 cervo femmine intorno. Esso solitamente si sposta sui pendii o nei prati dove può procacciarsi cibo ed è pronto in ogni istante ad ingaggiare battaglia contro i suoi rivali.Dopo questo mese di bramiti, le femmine si separano dai maschi maturi e, con i maschi più giovani, cercano un luogo sicuro e tranquillo dove passare i primi periodi della gestazione.
Hello, friends! The pheasant hunting season is almost here, and our new hunting grounds boast a very high population of wild pheasants! You can also combine it with quail hunting.
The pheasant hunting season starts on October 1st. Don’t miss out!
Small game hunters, get ready – the pheasant and partridge hunting season is about to start in Bulgaria on October 1st! You have the chance of seeing as many as 20 partridge families in a single day in our hunting areas. You can even combine it with quail hunting!
To book a trip, contact us at: email@example.com